A very warm welcome to you all, I'm glad that you are here. 

Incase you are new to my blog, let me explain a little about how I came to channel these messages. 

I am a Spiritual Medium, someone who has developed their abilities in order to connect with and communicate messages from those people who have transitioned from their physical bodies, into the Next World.


I consider it an honour and a privilege to be able to play my part in such a sacred and important Service. 

 

Not long after I began my development, I was contacted by a group of approximately 7 'Intelligences' who wished to communicate (their often mind blowing) messages through me, in order that I should publish them in some way and make them accessible to all of humanity.

None of this was said explicitly, but it didn't need to be because as soon as I began transcribing the messages I was being given, I instinctively knew that these were not simply to be kept to myself, but shared so that everyone who may wish to, could benefit.


Years later and I have piles of notebooks filled with scribbled writings that one day I hope to share as an entire volume (maybe more than one!). 


I am always made aware when my Communicators wish to speak to me, as I have an overwhelming urge to sit quietly and pick up a pen and some paper, though sometimes they will communicate with me during meditation too. They have, on occasion, used me as their channel to speak through directly, whilst I am in a light trance state. In such a state, I have my eyes open and am simply aware of talking, though not aware of the words that come through me. They are spoken in my own voice, yet afterwards I have no recollection of what has been said. 

This happens very infrequently at the moment, though my Communicators have assured me that it will happen more often as we go on working together over the years. 

I am always able to refuse to transcribe a communication or to speak their words if I do not feel comfortable doing so. This is an intelligent cooperation where neither of us is slave nor master. I am in no way 'possessed' or 'taken over' without my giving my consent and their utmost priority is my well being. 


I named them 'The Higher Beings of Light' because that was really the only descriptive term that I could find that suited the way that they feel to me when we work together.


Having never seen them clearly I am unable to give you a description of their appearance or name them individually. I know that they are energies that have been in existence for millenia, possibly since the beginning of time. I am certain that they have neither had earthly lives, nor ever incarnated into physical bodies. They appear to be 'overseers' of the planet and humanity, providing comfort and guidance to all. I did ask them once to describe what they looked like, but they were quick to reply that that was 'inconsequential'. They said that to my earthly vision, they would simply look like 'discs of coloured light'. 


I was left with more questions than answers!


The truth is, I do not need to know what they look like; whether they are droplets of water or look like the extraterrestrials from Close Encounters, it really doesn't occupy me anymore. 

I believe that the beauty of working with such Intelligences is about overcoming our preconceptions and ingrained beliefs about who we all really are. After all, we are not the reflection we see in the mirror, so why should we expect others to have corporeal bodies and identify themselves individually by name?


I do know that they love each and every one of us. They see as us little children, trying our best in the toughest schoolroom that there is. The Earth.


I for one am very grateful for their knowledge and insights.


************************************************************************


'Let those whose ideals are not so high, fall away now and look deeper (into) through the veil.

Pierce it with your Hidden Eye and allow yourself to gaze upon the things that many may only dream of, for now is a time of Great Power and Divine Light is incoming into all whose path it is to take humanity to the Next Level. 

It is a path that is filled with The Light that flows from the Highest Consciousness into the Highest Minds at this time. 

The Light is a Great Echo from The Void- the very first darkness, the vacuum that contained ALL yet NO-THING; the void from whence all things came at the commanding cry of All That Is and it went out into the Universe.

That Echo now ripples in it's Wondrous Waves, back across your dimensional position and once again bathes ALL in it's Light and Power, allowing those who have the awareness of it, to be lifted up.

As it first created life, it shall create life once again- a 'Higher Life', a 'Life within Life' already existing. The Upliftment is happening as each array continues to ripple across your dimension and in terms of your 'time', there will be a separating out of one form from another. 

Those who cling to the shadows and materials of the old, worn dimension shall continue there-in and those who feel the Great Wind of Change lift and carry them higher, will have no need to tarry in the old, material dimension. 

As the earthly winds separate the husk from the grain, SO SHALL IT BE.

(Yet, the 'wind' in this context is too limiting an idea and only used as an illustration to help men understand.)

The Great Change comes and all who are ready are lightening their loads in preparation for this event!


May the love of God, the Greatest Universal Power keep you and fill you All!


Your Friends,


Amen.'  


(The name 'Azeah' was given to me at the end of this communication, which is highly unusual. Of course, I looked it up to see if I could trace the meaning. The closest match I could find was a very ancient name 'Azaiah' who appears as one of Daniel's companions in the Old Testament. It is thought to mean 'My Strength is God.')







(Text Copyright I A Austin 2021)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speaking To The Dead

All Seekers, Welcome!